Join us for a 1-hour lecture and 4-hour workshop, from Nelson Abalos Jr, Designer and Workshop Host. In the (free!) 1-hour lecture from 12-1pm, Nelson will discuss the age-old conversation— "Should designers code?" Follow this up with a workshop—$25 workshop for members, $50 for non-members—where we will discuss the below:
Creating a Dynamic and Responsive Website Without Code Using Webflow
What you will learn:
- What are HTML and CSS and why should you care?
- The CSS box model
- How to use Webflow
- Designing a custom blog site
- Making a website responsive
- Adding animations and interactions to your designs
- Setting up a CMS for clients
This workshop is limited to 25 participants, so register today to save your spot. Lunch and beverages will be provided.
|Lunch Lecture Only