Join us for a 1-hour lecture and 4-hour workshop, from Nelson Abalos Jr, Designer and Workshop Host. In the (free!) 1-hour lecture from 12-1pm, Nelson will discuss the age-old conversation— "Should designers code?" Follow this up with a workshop—$25 workshop for members, $50 for non-members—where we will discuss the below:
Creating a Dynamic and Responsive Website Without Code Using Webflow
In this 4-hour workshop, Nelson Abalos Jr, Designer and Workshop Host, will teach you the fundamentals of web design and help you build a database driven and fully responsive website, without coding, in Webflow.
What You Will Learn:
• What are HTML and CSS and why should you care?
• The CSS box model
• How to use Webflow
• Designing a custom blog site
• Making a website responsive
• Adding animations and interactions to your designs
• Setting up a CMS for clients