Annual meetings? Sure, on paper they sound kind of boring. But that’s only if it’s an annual meeting for a large corporation that’s catering to bloodthirsty shareholders—that definitely sounds like complete Snoozeville.
But AIGA Charlotte’s annual meeting? That’s an event you will not want to miss. Aside from the fact that it’s a time to reflect on 2013, and aside from the fact that we have a lot to look forward to in 2014, and aside from the fact that it kicks off AIGA’s 100th birthday, our annual meeting features presentations from some of the Queen City’s finest designers, photographers, and writers.
Our 10 x 10 Annual Meeting takes place on Tuesday, January 14th from 6 pm to 9 pm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille. And in honor of AIGA’s 100th birthday, we’re proud to present 10 enlightening 10-minute presentations. Leading off with an annual report by AIGA Charlotte President Kevin Brindley, our 10 x 10 format features an all-star cast of Queen City creative talent. See the presenter line-up below, along with their topics:
1. Kevin Brindley: AIGA Charlotte Annual Report
Work By Kevin, Craftie™ Beer App and Appsy LLC
2. Jessica Thomas: Design Matters
Speak Your Design
3. Matt Stevens: Let’s Be Honest
The Design Office of Matt Stevens
4. Colin Pinkney: Three Hungers of Every Man
The Harvest Center
5. Lisa Adams: The Process of Creating an Engaging and Emotional Photographic Image
Lisa Adams Photography
6. Ron Edelen: Designing Data
7. Cheyenne Schultz: The Client Experience
8. Matt Ferguson: Account Management & Strategy: Use Your Head. Don’t Lose Heart
Eric Mower + Associates
9. Kara Hollinger: Thinking Past the Computer Screen
Kara Hollinger Design Studio
10. Brady Bone: AIGA Got it Wrong
Available for assignment anywhere
Register today to attend our first event of 2014. We’re hoping to see you there, and that you’ll be excited to learn more about what AIGA Charlotte has in store for you in 2014.